The World: Child Development

The infant, the toddler, the child, the adolescent, and the adult.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's been a while

I hope I haven't been worrying my readers since I haven't updated for almost a month. I have just been on vacation and working on stuff for school so I haven't had much information to put into a post. I am currently learning about memory development, which I will write a paper about in a few weeks. There are a few theories out about it, but there is no one specific one and of course researchers cannot agree which one is best.
Not much has happened lately. I am working on a group project to teach elementary school math and motivation at the same time. I am focusing on attribution theory and problem solving and am trying to not incorporate information processing into it too much. We will see what happens. The presentation is in 2 weeks. Well its getting late so I will try to update in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home